Supplies for Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble
Students in Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble will need the following items for band classes this year:
- Black 1½” 3-ring binder. This will be a concert binder, so it needs to be solid black when facing the audience.
- Eight tabbed dividers for your binder. We will label these in class during the first week of school. If you are reusing your binder from last year, please clean it out before this school year.
- Personal Digital Tuner* with a Korg or Peterson Clip-On Pick-Up Microphone (excluding percussionists)
- Metronome* (with subdivision)
- Pencil and Highlighter
- All trumpets should have an aluminum straight mute. Dennis Wick is preferred, Tom Crown is an alternate.
- Wind Ensemble and Symphonic trombones should have an aluminum straight mute. Tom Crown is preferred, Dennis Wick is an alternate (opposite of trumpet above).
- Each student will also need a flip folder for football and pep rally music. If you already own one, please continue to use it. We will be making a bulk order of these in the first week of school if you prefer the convenience of ordering one through the band (We order the most economical flip folders available to save cost).