Scheduling Your Instrument Selection Meeting
Please complete the following steps in order to schedule your Instrument Selection Meeting:
- The student should Join our Google Classroom Page. This is only available to students with a Plano ISD account. Parents cannot join a Plano ISD Google Classroom page. If you are a student from outside Plano ISD, please email Mr. Tucker for direct links to the forms in the next step.
- The student should complete the Music Perception Survey, which can be found on the Google Classroom page above.
- The student and parent should complete the Beginning Band Questionnaire, which can be found on the Google Classroom page above.
- The parent(s) should watch the Parent Information Videos, which contain very important information.
- Schedule either an In-Person Instrument Selection Meeting or a Virtual Instrument Selection Meeting for the student to meet with a director. Additional dates and times will be added as available.
- OPTIONAL--If you are interested in trying out for percussion, please schedule a Percussion Tryout Meeting. IMPORTANT: Anyone trying out for percussion must also have a regular Instrument Selection Meeting (Step 5 Above).